Wild Garlic

Posted by Jeni in | 14 May 2013

Taking and uploading pictures has become all consuming.

I have so much work to do but I chose to climb into my little red car and drive 25 minutes to Plawhatch IMG_0447.jpg IMG_0445.jpg

Park amongst the wild garlic, take pics, snip a few leaves and flowers with my Swiss Army Knife, which happens to be my car keying.

IMG_0439.jpg

Then I shopped for all these lovely vegetables. That's how they are displayed in the shop I didn't buy them all. What are you thinking? But they look so healthy and organic I almost want to lick the screen.

IMG_0441.jpg IMG_0434.jpg IMG_0437.jpg IMG_0440.jpg

To get my blood sugar back to normal I have put myself on a juice fast. As I write I'm drinking liquorice tea and digesting Jerusalm artichokes, Brussel sprouts and English carrots. Worra cosmopolitan shake.

I'm putting off the real work, which is like doing an English exam only more stressful. Just after I took this picture a posh woman stopped her car to ask me if I was okay. As I stood in the rain taking pictures of garlic I chirruped 'Never been better'. She drove off up the road you can see. IMG_0444.jpg

The old man's out tonight playing with his ukulele, so I will have a whole evening to catch up on all the work I'm avoiding doing.

But this pictures lark is brilliant. I hope you're enjoying seeing them as much as I am taking them.

BTW our meeting yesterday was so positive that if I were to allow myself the indulgence of indulging I would be in the dulge right now.

All we need now is some sun..... when we do get some I will take a picture of that unusual event rest assured.

Comments

1. At May 14, 2013 3:05 PM James Bywater wrote:

Very nice, Wiff.

2. At May 14, 2013 3:17 PM Penny wrote:

Dear Jeni
All those lovely photos and no comments ? Come on you miserable lot, if we don't encourage her she might stop. I'm really enjoying the more frequent blogging and hoping it means things are looking up for you.
Regards
Penny.

3. At May 14, 2013 4:33 PM LV wrote:

GIVE us a chance Penny, Jeni only posted it a few hours ago. I like the look of that little red fast car - that is right up my street. Wouldn't mind taking that for a spin around the tracks. And i'll have a couple of those lovely green apples while iam at it. Many thanks.
love light
...

4. At May 14, 2013 8:14 PM Jackie wrote:

Dear Jeni, love the pictures, they would make a good callender. Lots of love. Jackie

5. At May 15, 2013 5:15 AM June wrote:

Loving the pics! All my favourites,white and pink blossom, bluebells and forget me nots, bliss.
Followed by all that produce!
Well done you.
You're really on fire with this blogging lark!

Love June

6. At May 15, 2013 7:06 AM joe borowski wrote:

Hey Jeni,
Really enjoying your photographs, your blogs have a whole new energy about them.
I'm so jealous you can find wild garlic....I must venture out and pick some!
Thanks for your words and images.......they're brill!

Joe from sunny south london

7. At May 15, 2013 7:36 AM angib wrote:

I don't think Jeni's followers are a miserable lot, we all comment as and when we can. Now I know what wild garlic looks like I shall look out for it.
Love
Angi

8. At May 16, 2013 7:15 PM Deb wrote:

More of the same please.......,

9. At May 16, 2013 7:48 PM Amanda wrote:

Love the blogs. Love the photos. Followed you since LBC afternoons! Don't stop!

10. At May 21, 2013 8:39 PM Darryl wrote:

A verse came to mind while reading... I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13. Have a blessed day!