Swine Flu - never I'm jewish

Posted by Jeni in Ad Infinitum | 28 April 2009

I do not have swine flu. I do not have a viral infection. I have just picked up some horrible bug.

Chucking up, loss of voice and generally feeling like doggie doo. having said that I will bust a gut to get into work tomorrow.

Thank you for all your hale and hearty mesages.

cuall2morrer.

Comments

1. At April 28, 2009 10:12 PM Marmite wrote:

Aww bless get better soon, sending virtual chicken soup your way
Lots of love and big ugs
Marmite xx

2. At April 28, 2009 11:54 PM Mo wrote:

Hope you feel better soon Jeni. I came down with flu on Good Friday, am only really starting to get over it now. If someone had been throwing 100 notes at me I wouldn't have been able to reach out to grab them!

Take care x

3. At April 29, 2009 1:17 AM christian dion wrote:

Hey maybe you got piglet flu

Cx

4. At May 1, 2009 8:40 AM Hymie wrote:

Dear Jeni,

I know I've said this many times before but you really do make me laugh (I do not have swine flu)I think it's your one liners that do it for me? Would love to see you presenting either the Six oclock news or even better News at Ten. Having said that I could also see you in the role of 'The Queen' instead of Helen Mirren! Or even better instead of Judi Dench in 'Notes on a Scandal' or taking on the part of 'M' in James Bond...
Have a great weekend and thanks for making me smile so many times.
Hymie x

5. At May 5, 2009 3:03 AM Kris Watts wrote:

I work during the night, and always wake up to you on the radio. Hope I don't sound strange, but had to share my laugh this morning as you were discussing gardening this afternoon - and my last dream was me helping you, doing the weeding in St James's park. St Jame's park being my garden as it's my closest park. You even had you're red lip stick on, the queen would've been proud of you.
Hope you're well